Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Connor H. McLean


What is your hometown?
Marshfield, MA

Where did you go to High School?
Marshfield High School

Previous Team (If different than high school):
Marshfield Rams

How did you hear about BA?
Ryan Connors, a hockey player at BA last year.

What are your goals at BA?
To improve my grades and hockey ability.

Where are you looking for college?
I may play juniors next year.  Franklin Pierce, Curry College, Nichols, Suffolk, Merrimack, Oswego.

What is your dream school?
Northeastern University.

Is BA different than your high school?  If so, how?
First of all, it’s an all-guy prep school in Maine.  The community is much closer- you live with your friends and piers.

What is the best thing about BA?
All of the support I receive from faculty and staff.

What is the worst thing about BA?
Being in Maine with all guys.

What activities do you take part in at BA?
Experiences:
Piano
Crossfit
Dog walking

What activities do you take part in outside of BA?  Hobbies?
I like water skiing, going to the beach and hanging out with friends.

Who is your role model?
Definitely my grandfather.

What is your favorite book?
Angels and Demons.

What is your favorite movie?
I love Anchorman.

What is your favorite type of music?
I like mostly everything.

Who is your favorite band / musician?
I don’t really have a favorite.

What is your favorite sports team?
The Boston Bruins.

What is your favorite meal?
I would have to say...  tacos.

What is your favorite quote and who said it?
“Never eat more than you can lift,” Ms. Piggy.

What would your friends be surprised to know about you?
I can play the piano a bit.

What would you like prospective BA students to know?
It’s definitely a good option, especially if you struggled in high school.  There is a big support system put in place to help you get your act together.

No comments: