Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cody M. Weaver


What is your hometown?
West Greenwich, RI.

Where did you go to High School?
Pilgrim High School.

Previous Team (If different than high school):
The Pilgrim Patriots.

How did you hear about BA?
I received a recruiting email from a coach.

What are your goals at BA?
They were mostly academic, but also to improve my hockey game.

Where are you looking for college?
Nichols, Framingham State and Roger Williams.

Is BA different than your high school?  If so, how?
Yes, definitely.  I feel like BA teachers offer much more help and the staff cares much
more than in my high school. 

What is the best thing about BA?
The hockey program.

What is the worst thing about BA?
The food.

What activities do you take part in at BA?
Experiences:
BBQ Club
I did community service for two quarters.

What activities do you take part in outside of BA?  Hobbies?
I like to play street hockey, pickup basketball and hang out with my friends.

Who is your role model?
Probably my dad.

What is your favorite movie?
Saving Private Ryan.

What is your favorite type of music?
Country.

Who is your favorite band / musician?
I don’t really have one.

What is your favorite sports team?
The Boston Bruins.

Who is your favorite athlete?
Patrick Kane.

What is your favorite meal?
A Bacon burger.

What would you like prospective BA students to know?
If it’s not completely your decision to come here, than don’t.  Don’t let your parents sway you either way in any major life decision such as this.

No comments: