Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Alexander A. Vincellette


What is your hometown?
Hadley, MA

Where did you go to High School?
Cathedral High School, Springfield MA

Previous Team (If different than high school):
The Cathedral Panthers

How did you hear about BA?
I was recruited the coaching staff here at BA.

What are your goals at BA?
I wanted to improve from the time I walked in the door to the time I graduate.

Where are you looking for college?
Franklin Pierce and Assumption.  I'm looking more heavily into Assumption.

What is your dream school?
Probably Harvard University.

Is BA different than your high school?  If so, how?
Yeah, definitely.  You live with everyone here.  As well, my friends here are from all different parts of the country.

What is the best thing about BA?
Having a rink on campus.

What is the worst thing about BA?
No girls.

What activities do you take part in at BA?
Experiences:
Rugby
Bowling
3vs3 Basketball

What activities do you take part in outside of BA?  Hobbies?
Golf and Community service.

Who is your role model?
Definitely my dad.

What is your favorite book?
I Don't Choke, by Gary Player.

What is your favorite movie?
Anchorman.

What is your favorite type of music?
Country.

Who is your favorite band / musician?
Kenny Chesney.

What is your favorite sports team?
The New York Rangers.

Who is your favorite athlete?
Bo Jackson.

What is your favorite meal?
Lobster.

What is your favorite quote and who said it?
"The legs feed the wolf,"
- Herb Brooks 

What would your friends be surprised to know about you?
My biggest fear is sharks.  I’m really really REALLY scared of them.

What would you like prospective BA students to know?
BA won't do your work for you.  You can improve immensely in many different ways, but you're only going to get as much out of it as you're willing to put in.

No comments: