Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Player Profile: Billy Smith


HOMETOWN: Boston, MA
HIGH SCHOOL: Brookline High School
IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was lazy, I was the funny guy, I procrastinated a lot, and I had too much freedom
HEARD ABOUT BA: From Brookline High School’s JV Hockey Coach, Chris Piatelli
GOALS AT BA: I want to get better grades, improve my SAT scores, get into college, and get better at hockey
BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: It’s a much smaller school with a different structure
BEST THING ABOUT BA: I get to hang out with my friends all the time without feeling the need to impress everyone. We also have access to the ice and the gym whenever we want.
WORST THING ABOUT BA: dry land workouts with the hills
ACTIVITIES AT BA: Hockey, lifelong games
OUTSIDE OF BA: I hangout with friends and make sandwiches
ROLE MODEL: My dad
FAVORITE BOOK: All Souls- Michael Patrick MacDonald
FAVORITE MOVIES: The Town, billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Hall Pass, Hangover 1 and 2, Wedding Crashers, Old School, Jay and Silent Bob, Slap Shot, Role Models
FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: Boston Bruins
FAVORITE ATHLETE: Brad Marchand
FAVORITE MUSIC: Rap
FAVORITE MEAL: Chicken Parm, mashed potatoes, and canned
corn
FAVORITE QUOTE: "You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take"-
Wayne Gretzky
MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I was prom king
BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: If you don’t work hard, you won’t be successful

No comments: