Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Player Profile: Marquise Cotten


HOMETOWN: Washington, DC

HIGH SCHOOL: Gonzaga College High School

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was unmotivated when it came to academics

HEARD ABOUT BA: My mom found out about and thought it might be a good fit for me

GOALS AT BA: I want to achieve a 3.5 GPA and to develop my skills athletically

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: It’s further from home and the teachers at BA care more about your success

BEST THING ABOUT BA: Cleaves

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The food

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Cooking Club, Hockey, Tour Guide, Dorm Wars Basketball

OUTSIDE OF BA: I play video games, read comics, and fix cars

ROLE MODEL: My cousin

FAVORITE BOOK: The Autobiography of an Ex-Colored Man by J. W. Johnson

FAVORITE MOVIES: Saving Private Ryan

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: The Washington Capitals

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Brooks Laich

FAVORITE MUSIC: All kinds

FAVORITE MEAL: Rice and Sweet Peas

FAVORITE QUOTE: “If you are going for revenge, be prepared to dig two graves”

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I eat six full meals a day

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: If you don’t work hard, you won’t succeed

No comments: