Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Player Profile: Craig Standish


HOMETOWN: New York, NY

HIGH SCHOOL: Birch Wathen Lenox

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was a very average student

HEARD ABOUT BA: My college counselor mentioned it

GOALS AT BA: I want to improve my academics while becoming a better athlete

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: There is a much stronger support system, especially when it comes to athletics

BEST THING ABOUT BA: The teachers are always available to help

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The days are very similar

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Hockey, Yearbook Club

OUTSIDE OF BA: I hang out with friends

FAVORITE BOOK: Night by Elie Wiesel

FAVORITE MOVIES: Law Abiding Citizens

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: The New York Rangers

FAVORITE MUSIC: Hip Hop

FAVORITE MEAL: Steak

FAVORITE QUOTE: “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” - Wayne Gretzky

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Always work hard

No comments: