Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Player Profile: Todd Brow



HOMETOWN: Winslow, ME

HIGH SCHOOL: Winslow High School

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I was lazy

HEARD ABOUT BA: My friend Matt Delguidice is a BA alum and told me about it

GOALS AT BA: I want to raise my GPA and get into a good college

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: There are a lot more places to go for help and people actually care about you as a person. Improvement is possible here.

BEST THING ABOUT BA: Hockey

WORST THING ABOUT BA: Mandatory study hall- it’s a love/hate relationship

ACTIVITIES AT BA: Hockey, dorm wars

OUTSIDE OF BA: I hang out with people

ROLE MODEL: My brother

FAVORITE BOOK: A Tale of Two Cities

FAVORITE MOVIES: Inception

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: Bruins

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Ray Bourque

FAVORITE MUSIC: Rock

FAVORITE MEAL: Tacos

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I go to bed at 9:30 every night.

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Show up and show up on time.

No comments: