Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Player Profile: Will Husic


HOMETOWN: Glastonbury, CT

HIGH SCHOOL: East Catholic High School (Manchester, CT)

IN HIGH SCHOOL: I studied and did my homework. I also liked to have fun and hang out with friends and go to sporting events. I was very involved in athletics.

HEARD ABOUT BA: Through summer hockey tournaments- I was at Hockey Night in Boston where someone gave me a list of prep schools I should look at and Coach Lounsbury got back to me right away. I got to practice with Bridgton and liked it and I guess they liked me.

GOALS AT BA: To do well academically and to do well athletically and hopefully get to a good college that is a good fit for me and to build character at BA

BA IS DIFFERENT THAN HIGH SCHOOL: You have more responsibility- learn time management. You are responsible for doing well.

BEST THING ABOUT BA: People care about what you want here and your goals

WORST THING ABOUT BA: The food

ACTIVITIES AT BA: hockey, strength and conditioning, dorm wars- dodgeball,

OUTSIDE OF BA: play hockey, hangout with friends, workout,

ROLE MODEL: My Grandpa

FAVORITE BOOK: The Inner Game of Tennis- W. Timothy Gallwey

FAVORITE MOVIES: The Godfather

FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM: Boston Bruins

FAVORITE ATHLETE: Tuukka Rask

FAVORITE MUSIC: Country

FAVORITE MEAL: Steak and Pasta at the same time

FAVORITE QUOTE: By the grace of God I am what I am- 1Corinthians 15:10

MY FRIENDS WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW: I go to a Yoga class

BA PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW: Bridgton has the right people so if you work hard you will get what you want.

No comments: