Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Daniel T. Conroy


What is your hometown?
Amherst, NH.

Where did you go to High School?
Souhegan High School.

Previous Team (If different than high school):
The New England Stars.

How did you hear about BA?
The Stars played BA last year.  Also, I’ve known a few kids from my town who have become BA graduates.

What are your goals at BA?
I wasn’t at my full potential athletically when I entered.  In addition, I slacked academically in high school.  I really wanted to increase my chances of getting into a great college!

Where are you looking for college?
Plymouth State, Worcester Sate and Keene State.

What is your dream school?
Definitely Notre Dame.

Is BA different than your high school?  If so, how?
Yeah, big time.  My high school was so laid back that we even called my teachers by their first names.

What is the best thing about BA?
When you’re here you feel an obligation to complete your work.  In other words, being a student at BA gives you the inherent responsibility of completing your academic and athletic work to the best of your potential.

What is the worst thing about BA?
Dinner.

What activities do you take part in at BA?
Experiences:
Piano
Tennis

Who is your role model?
My grandfather.

What is your favorite book?
To Kill a Mockingbird.

What is your favorite movie?
Miracle.

What is your favorite type of music?
Country.

Who is your favorite band / musician?
Drake.

What is your favorite sports team?
The Boston Bruins.

Who is your favorite athlete?
Tiger Woods and Cam Neely.

What is your favorite meal?
Shepherd’s Pie.

What is your favorite quote and who said it?
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened,” Dr. Seuss

What would your friends be surprised to know about you?
I was born in Germany!

What would you like prospective BA students to know?
It’s honestly not as bad as you think it’s gonna be.

No comments: